Terms & Conditions for Online Trainings, Retreats & Events
On receiving your booking enquiry we will ask you to complete a background form. We will confirm your place on receipt of payment and this background form. If paying in installments, payment in full is required one week prior to the start date of the course.
In the event, you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event we need to cancel, and we hope we will not need to, we will do so as soon as possible. We will offer you a transfer place to another Health Balance programme or a full refund.
- Full refund (minus €50 admin fee) for cancellations made up to 1 week before the start date.
- No refund for cancellations made less than a week before the start date.
- Depending on the circumstances of your cancellation, if there is a space on a subsequent course you may be able to attend this without charge.
- If you wish to gift your place, you are welcome to do so by arrangement. Please contact email@example.com to arrange
Please note, a minimum number of participants are required for each of the courses. If in the instance these numbers are not reached for your chosen course, we will contact you with alternative dates. If these dates are not possible for you, a full refund will be offered.
- Short course in MSC and Self Compassion for Health Care Communities (SCHC); Short 6 Week MSC Training programmes– 10 participants
- 8 Week MSC Training – 8 participants
- Retreats – 8 participants
Certification Qualification – (if applicable to your booking)
- The “Short Course in MSC” and “Self-Compassion for Healthcare Communities” training programmes do not meet any prerequisites for the MSC Teacher Training programme. Nor do they meet the prerequisite to join the Healthbalance MSC Graduate programmes.
- The 8 Week MSC programme qualifies as one of the prerequisites for the MSC Teacher Training. A minimum of six sessions (of the eight) must be attended for certification of attendance.
- The 5 Day MSC Silent retreat qualifies as one of the prerequisites for the MSC Teacher Training.
If you require assistance or have any concerns, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 2505811.
Last updated – April 2022